When you have service and repairs performed by an authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service facility, you're covered by a nationwide limited repair warranty that extends across North America, for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
This Warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Electrical system(s)
- Emission control system(s)
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Exhaust system(s)
- Fuel system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Other minor repairs
- Starting and charging systems
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV axles and joints, half-shafts and driveshaft's
- Hybrid drive battery replacement(s), effective July 1, 2016
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY NATIONWIDE WARRANTY
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or "tampering with" (by other than the facility or facility employees). This warranty does not cover replacement or repairs due to normal wear and tear. The facility's employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty.
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
View complete Nationwide Warranty Terms and Conditions
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
If you are reasonably able to, return to the original service center for service. In the event that you are unable to reasonably return to the original service center, contact the National Warranty Administrator toll-free at (866) 588-0728 to be directed to the nearest TechNet shop to handle the repair.